Reboot!




Sooooo... a reboot! This is just a note to say that I'm going to do things (a little) different from now on. This is as much a memo for me as it is a note for anyone  Here's a brief list of the changes that I'll be making.

- Digest entries. I would love to review books when I have time, but I'd also like to record the books I read. I've decided to make these two things separate. So. Yeah.

- Tags. I'm going to (try and) use more tags within this. I'll probably do this in waves.

- The Hall of Fame/Infamy will also be getting a revamp. I'll leave the existing page up, but it'll no longer be shown in the navigation. You'll still be able to access it from the pages of books added to it. I'll also create a new page for it.

There may be other things, but for now, hold tight.

Comments